Understanding C ++ Programming Language - Programming language is plentiful. One is C ++. Below is the origin of language C ++ as well as understanding that I quoted from wikipedia.org immediately wrote refer to:
C ++ is a computer programming language created by (Bjarne Stroustrup) is the development of the C language developed at Bell Labs (Dennis Ritchie) in the early 1970s, English was derived from an earlier language, the BCL, at first, that language was designed as programming language that runs on Unix systems, on development, version of the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) the C programming language into a major version, Although the version is now rarely used in the development of systems and networks as well as for embedded systems, Bjarne Stroustrup at Bel labs first developed C ++ in the early 1980s, to support the features in C ++, built efficiency and support system for low-level programming (low level coding). In C ++ added new concepts like class with its properties such as inheritance and overloading. One of the most fundamental differences with the C language is support for the concept of object-oriented programming (Object Oriented Programming).
Differences Between The programming languages C and C ++ though these languages use the same syntax, but they have differences, C is a procedural programming language, where the resolution of a problem to do with the distribution of these issues into the su-subproblems smaller Additionally, C ++ is a programming language that has the properties of object-oriented programming, to resolve the problem, C ++ do the first step by explaining the classes to the children's class created previously as an abstraction of the objects of physical, Class contains state of the object, its members and the ability of objectnya, After Class is made then the problem is solved by Class.
The C language is a basic high-level language that are complex and build logic or algorithms.
C ++ is a programming language that has the properties of object-oriented programming, to resolve the problem, C ++ do the first step by explaining the classes to the children's class created previously as an abstraction of the objects of physical, Class contains state of the object, its members and the ability of objectnya, After Class is made then the problem is solved by Class.
The C language is a procedural programming language that allows us to create a procedure in resolving a problem. C ++ programming language is object-oriented.
High-level language is a language that is easily understood by humans, C and C ++ language is an example of a high-level language. Another example of a high-level language is Pascal, Perl, Java, and others. While low-level languages are machine language or languages Assemblies.
Simply put a computer can only execute programs written in machine language. Therefore, if a program is written in high level language, then the program must be processed before you can run with the computer.
The process to change the language to high tinkaat to a lower level language programming language there are 2 types of intrepenter and compiler.
Programming languages such as C and C ++ are examples of the type of compiler. But there is a language that combines two types of this one is the Java language.
Advantages and disadvantages of the programming language C ++:
C ++ was basically a C language as well, nah C major capability it is like:
- Code C ++ language with a high portability and flexibility for all kinds of computers.
- Its ANSI Standard language can be used in different platforms.
- Speed of the program when compared with the same program made in other languages, relatively quickly.
- Language C ++ is available in almost all types of computers.
- Language C ++ provides few key words (there are only 48 keywords).
- Support library functions and classes which many thereby enabling the manufacture of macro applications.
- C ++ is a language that is structured, it will become much support OOP.
- Languages including C ++ language intermediate level and closer to machine language.
- The program code is reusable, so it can be reused in other projects by simply using the library and header files.
- C ++ can create high-quality graphics processor applications.
When compared to VB or Delphi C ++ does not se-RAD these two languages, and tend to be more complicated. however
from this comparison, it is clear there must be trade-offs, such as speed, efficiency code, pengstrukturan code.
Not only the advantages possessed by C ++, but also thinking about shortcomings such as:
- C ++ is not pure OOP making it less suited to teach the concept of OOP for OOP rules can be violated. And
in C ++ there is a concept very membingunkan pointer, which is one reason why C ++ is a scourge that most do not
- C ++ whose benefit is not affected by the operating system but must be the specific tool for developmentnya on one
Visual Studio operating system instance can only run on Windows. This reason also will be able to decrease
interest in another operating system Linux for example. If in practice using Visual Studio then
will automatically use them as well and ultimately lazy to try out other operating systems.
- Implementation of C ++ in IT technology at the present time has very little.
- "Hard" to make something with C ++ so kepeminatannya in deepening Programming finally had run aground
except with their own initiatives to learn the language / other technologies.